KILLI Guduchi | Giloy Powder | Seenthil kodi | Tippa teega | Tinospora cordifolia | Amruthaballi Powder, 100g
Item number: 8906015021851
- KILLI GUDUCHI POWDER is highly rich in antioxidant and boosts immunity. It helps in removing toxins from the body. The nutrient starch present in stem and root is used to relieve diarrhea and dysentery. It maintains body temperature and promotes healthy skin
- AUTHENTIC AND TRADITIONAL HERBS - Seenthil Kodi has a long history in use by practitioners of Ayurveda. It is known by its practitioners to support the liver. The herb is known to have a sweet, bitter and sour taste.
- GOOD OLD GRANDMA'S HEALTH KIT - Tinospora cordifolia is commonly known as Indian Tinospora, Heart-leaved Moonseed, Gulbel in English; Seenthil Kodi in Tamil; Guduchi, Giloy in Hindi; Chittamruthu in Malayalam; Tippa Teega in Telugu; Amruthaballi in Kannada; Amrutvel, Gulvel in Marathi; Gulancha in Bengali; Agnisikha in Sanskrit; 古都池粉末 in Chinese;
- USFDA CERTIFIED - KILLI Herbs are certified by the United States Food and Drug Administration, FSSAI Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, HALAL India. All the herbs are grown by our farmers naturally with no added chemical fertilizers. They are cleaned and only the parts with medicinal benefits are separated and dried using scientific approach at low temperature
- WITH LOVE FROM KILLI - We have taken utmost care in cultivating the herbs and drying it without losing its natural color and nutrients. No added preservatives, colors, sugars or additives. KILLI Herbs are dried in-house under a controlled atmosphere and never sun-dried or oven-dried. KILLI Herbs are packed in resealable zip-lock pouches. You'll find only the best of quality herbs from the house of KILLI. MADE IN MADRAS